Sunday, September 22, 2013

Corn For Breakfast






It's been quite the busy weekend for me with my parents visiting, a wedding to attend to and a life changing trip to Paris impending!  My mom, being one of the biggest corn proponent I know, was the first person I thought of when I tried this corn from Cafe Habana for the first time last August. I've been dying to take her here but missed our opportunity in May, and I knew I couldn't let her leave without trying this cuban styled corn again. So, we had corn for breakfast. And it was everything I dreamed of and more. It's just that sweet and salty combo that gets me every time. My mom and dad loved it (Score!). As for the other food, it was my first time trying anything else from their menu and nothing was able to steal the spotlight from this magnificent corn. The Challah French Toast however, was a surprising and unexpected second! Quite good and I will be definitely be making more trips to Cafe Habana not only for their grilled corn but also their Challah French Toast now. Yum, getting hungry all over again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment