Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dime Piece

I’ve been in one big rush ever since I can remember. A rush to grow up, a rush to drive, a rush to move out, anything I wasn’t allowed to do at the moment- I was in a hurry to do it. But now that I’m in my mid-twenties, I find that I’m constantly in want of more time, for it to slow down just a bit and to have more hours in the day. My dad always said, “Everyone is given the same 24 hours, it's how you choose to use it that sets you apart”.  I'm still learning to make the most of my day but maybe if I had a classic timepiece I could manage it better... (Insert sly grin here). 



I've been obsessed with these Chanel Premiere watches since its debut earlier this spring. A relaunch from the original Premiere collection in 1987, this baby is back with a new band. These watches are so minimally classic and perfectly beautiful, I often catch myself dreaming of a life with a Premiere in my possession. However with the steep prices beginning at $4,300 and going as high as $28,500 in my dreams is the only place I'll be seeing them. 

By the way, did you know the face of the watch was inspired by the Paris Vendome? 



Paris: 1, Everything Else: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment